Tuesday 3 May 2011

Playing "Simon Says..."


This blog is coming sooner than you guys probably expected...the reason for this rather early edition are the events of yesterday...Yes I'm talking about Osama-Bin-Ladin's supposed death...I say supposed...because we know America too well...I will certainly not be surprised if a month later...their president calls a press conference to say..."It Is My Painful Duty To Announce...That Osama Bin Ladin...Is Still At Large...The Man We Killed Was A Look Alike" or one better maybe "Osama Bin Ladin Has Been Re-Incarnated and Is Still At Large...blah...blah...blah"...[and they call OUR NATION melodramatic]
 

I will NOT be Discussing Osama's character in this blog [Or Obama's for that matter]...or will not discuss if Osama is dead or alive...even not debate the fact that should he have been killed or not...what I will discuss is the hypocrisy shown...by the U.S president...the International Agencies...and how can I forget....our own so-called Government...or rather our excuse for a Government...

Before I unfold the drama...I need to make a few things clear...all my past blogs have been about the improvement of the nation...in all the solutions provided for the betterment of the nation...the government's [long forgotten...and still not remembered] role has not been mentioned...and the reason that I am about to mention the government in this blog is that I HAVE HAD ENOUGH...and I’m sure so have you...so after I have had my say about what's been happening...I will again have a solution...and this time I am actually asking for all your help...so let’s get started

So firstly...the press conference done by the U.S President...[here's the link...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNYmK19-d0U ] ... he openly admits that it was he who gave the green signal for an operation in Pakistan...now to me this man is confused about exactly which country he rules...the last time I checked...Pakistan was NOT a county of America...so how can the president of America...authorize an operation in a country on the other side of the world...technically speaking he does not have the power to authorize as much as the swatting of one SINGLE fly...let alone men

Secondly that man admitted what he'd done in front of INTERNATIONAL MEDIA...he violated international laws...how is it that he is still the president of his state...how come he is not rotting in jail for such a crime...and he even need not be taken to trial...considering the fact that he proved himself guilty of all charges in front of the WHOLE WORLD.

Thirdly...our poor little excuse for a Government...actually thanked that man for "helping" them in the operation...oh for God's sake...if Zardari has a row with his son...will he appreciate Obama interfering and slapping Bilawal hard? ... I personally don’t think so... [Though we never know with our dear president]

How much longer will the government keep playing "Simon says…" with the U.S...every time Simon[Read: Obama] says something they actually do it...no matter how senseless the act might be...when will they wake up and realize what they are doing to their people...when will they learn that there are things more important than money...HUMAN LIFE for instance...

Now I have a question...that suppose I go to our president and tell him that I’m looking for John Doe because he killed my kittens and his ware bouts have been traced in Washington D.C ...will our president have the power to bombard Washington D.C...? And do a press conference saying "I am delighted to announce that John Doe is dead...and he’s gotten what he deserved for killing kittens"
I’m sure all of you have enough grey matter to deduce the answer.

Now...what can WE do...[can’t go strangle a few people...though that is definitely something I wish was legal]...we can...and should write in the news papers about it...I'm actually appealing for all of us to make our voice be heard...if all of us write everyday...then one day the media will have no choice but to listen...LET US BE HEARD...pleaseeee people...all I’m asking for is a little time and effort for the nation...leave them no choice BUT to hear us out...and if the media is plastered with protests...then one day...the government will have to take SOME action...LET THE CHANGE BE HEARD !!!




2 comments:

  1. I think you're absolutely right... And don't forget our media... It has a full hand in all of this! I can't believe how they are 'trying to uncover' the hidden life of OBL in Pakistan! I mean helloo get a life people.. Why can't our media and government back their own damn country and say this isn't true, or a conspiracy or whatsoever.. Instead they are happily 'helping' the American government find out the perfect alibi to further obliterate our country!

    Is ko kehte hain apne hi pair par kulhari marna!! Stupid, mindless, money-hogging people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, i agree to what you said, get this piece published as soon as possible...i mean send it to different papers.

    ReplyDelete